Wednesday

glitter. sooooo much glitter.


ok so who here is loving target's back to school commercials??? well i wanted to show you this particular one...because i'm glittering everything in sight these days....i have a serious glitter problem....( just for classroom things, i haven't gone off the deep end yet...i promise).
so enjoy!!! and it is titled 2nd grade teacher....EVEN more perfect!!


i have been one busy girl this week...here are some MORE projects i have been working on...

glitter, glitter, glitter....making my own 'die cuts',
magnets, clothes pins....what else can i glitter???


my new DIY  'die cuts'...use word art in word,
enlarge the letter to the size you want it...print....
then i paint it the color i want to glitter it, and then
use a brush to put the modge podge on and then...
you've got your own DIY glittered 'die cut' (there are
red ones in the background of the first picture)

my clothes pins to use to label my tall pink
metal 'mail box'...i'm going to tie on labels with
the kiddos names!

\
this is how i glittered the small magnets,
you just brush some modge podge on the top
of a magnet...then dunk it in the cupcake holders
full of glitter! (you can kind of see them in the
first picture)
 WARNING....NO GLITTER!!! ;)

ok if you need to paint clothes pins....
you HAVE to use my sister Katie's DIY tip!!!
All you do is clip them onto a box like this...and
no mess no fuss!!! your hands will be totally cool,
instead of them being covered in orange paint! :) Thank you Katie!!!


then i polka dotted them...just like the letters on my wreath!!

so did i inspire all of you to get out the glitter and make a mess??? i hope so!!!!

 p.s. - i opened a TPT store!!! i still have some kinks to work out...but i uploaded my first 3 documents!! i am so excited to start this new little store... :) 

check it out.... my store!!!

4 comments:

  1. I make my own "di-cuts", too! I can't stand how plain our school's dicut font is. This way takes forever, but its worth how it turns out & the compliments! :)

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so diggin that commercial! I posted about it on my blog yesterday. EVERY SINGLE TIME I see it I have to repeat "so much glitter!". I love it!

    ☺ Tanya
    First Grade is Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:36 PM

    I love this commercial too! Your diy die-cuts are fab! What font and size did you use? Hoping to make some before school starts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:57 PM

    I love the clothespin painting tip! Seems so simple, but helpful. I painted a bunch this summer and had to flip them all over. I love the glitter and mod podge!

    ReplyDelete